Friday, 26 Jan 2018 8:30 PM
Let’s meet and celebrate the New Year together! The Haarlem Photo Club is very welcome to join!
Get your FREE tickets here: https://goo.gl/W6KX8V
The Monthly Drink will be preceded by our New Year’s Comedy Night Haarlem. More info and sign up here ( https://goo.gl/oEaPvN ).
• 6,30-7,00 PM: Doors open & Drinks
• 7,00-8,00 PM: New Year’s Comedy Night Haarlem ( https://goo.gl/oEaPvN ). Get your ComedyTickets here: https://goo.gl/oEaPvN.
• 8,15 PM: Doors open
• 8,30 PM: Welcome by Arianna Ardia-Wenink, founder and manager of expatsHaarlem and the expatsHaarlem Team
• 8, 45 PM New Year’s Quiz by Marleen de Jager of Dutch language school Double Dutch
• 9,00 PM: Time to meet, talk and get to know each other.
Unfortunately there are also sorrows in the New year… tax declaration in February! A hell for some. To help you out, Vincent of Expat Taxes ( https://expatshaarlem.nl/sservices-partners/expattaxes/ ) will informally answer all your tax questions on e.i. 30% ruling requests, consultancy local and cross border tax, social security, tax return, entrepreneurs tax consultancy and compliance services.
The location of the event is the gorgeous ancient building of Sociëteit Vereeniging, in the center of the city.
FREE entrance. But you have to register for the event, here (
https://goo.gl/W6KX8V ). Consumptions are at own expenses.
Please, register on this event page ( https://goo.gl/W6KX8V ) for yourself and your partner, friends or colleagues. The expatsHaarlem Team will check your tickets at the door.
We are looking forward to celebrating 2018 with you 🙂
The expatsHaarlem Team