Arianna studied Literature and Arts at the University of Amsterdam, where she specialised a.o. in "museology" and "organisation & marketing of blockbuster exhibitions". After working for 6 years as market researcher & marketing analyst at Zoom.nl, now she focuses her photography love and enthusiasm on the Haarlem Photo Club.
Posts by Arianna Ardia-Wenink:
- UPCOMING HAARLEM PHOTO CLUB EVENTS
- Current Photo Exhibitions you don’t want to miss!
- Rineke Dijkstra | 17th Century Portraits
- Masters of Photography by National Geographic
- Cultural Weekend in Haarlem
- What Happens When A Photographer Takes The Same Photo From A Different Angle /1
- The first and only HAARLEM PHOTO CLUB is born
- Next Supermoon
- World Breastfeeding Week 2014 and special invitation for our Haarlem breastfeeding mums
- Spring photo contest: we have a winner!
- Photo Stories 1895-2014 will tell you why
- expatsHaarlem proudly sponsors the Urban Photo Race Amsterdam 2014
- Spring Photography tips
- Haarlem Summer Photowalk
- 10 & 11 May: Nationale Molendag / National Windmill Day
- World Press Photo Contest 2014: Signals from Djibouti
- Keukenhof Gardens open till May 18th. Did you make nice photos?
- # babysuiting. Craze sweeps the internet